Thursday, October 14

What's for Dinner?

Spaghetti Cups
(This is adapted from a recipe from Southern Living called Lasagna cups.)
I love this meal so much and share it with my friends all the time. They come back telling me they love it too. So I thought I would share it with you all! Hope you enjoy!

When I'm in a hurry and I don't want a sandwich but I want a hot meal but not too much to make me full, I make spaghetti cups. (There is no spaghetti in it though!) KIDS love it! Here are the ingredients you need:
  • 1 pound ground beef
  •  1 spaghetti sauce jar (16oz at least )
  • salt and pepper. touch of garlic salt
  • Pillsbury Buttermilk GRANDS Biscuits
  • Mozzerella Cheese (2 cup Bag)

1. Brown ground beef first. Drain Ground Beef and then place in a skillet and add Spaghetti sauce to meat and bring to a boil .Then turn down to low heat and simmer for about 10 minutes


                                                                 Stir together as it simmers


Turn Oven to 375 while ground beef simmers

Spray muffin pan with Pam oil and take Pillsbury Grands Biscuits and form to the muffin pan.


Place two tablespoons of meat sauce into each cup. If you have one cup empty place water in it to even out cooking of other cups.


Sprinkle cups with Mozzerella Chees so it covers to the edge. Then Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.

AND

WALAHHHHHH! Dinner is served!!!! Serve with a salad and dinner is yummy!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, you are so creative! Thank you for sharing this fun and easy recipe. I bet my kids would love to help me with it! I'm excited to meet you and look forward to keeping in touch through our blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! I enjoyed dropping by your blog and was so encouraged by the content on it. I too look foward to keeping in touch with you through our blogs. Joy 2 U and all your endeavors to share Jesus! Thanks for following and for stopping by Joy Treasure!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...