Saturday, October 16

Congregational Cardboard Testimony


I love cardboard testimonies. On one side is the person's testimony of where they were and on the other side is the testimony of what God has done to change them and restore them back to Himself.
Friends, God is still in the business of changing hearts. It is His speciality!!!!!!

A few years ago my church had a cardboard testimony time during the worship service and it was SO powerful. This video is not my church but it's one I found that I would love to share with you here at Joy Treasure. It will encourage you that God STILL CHANGES people.

We all know people running from God. They are loved ones, friends, neighbors, co-workers, ..... Instead of being discouraged that they are not walking with the LORD, pray for them today and continue praying for them to come to know the LORD.

Never stop praying.

Hosea 2:23 says, ".....And I will say to those who were not My people, You are My people!" And they will say, Thou art my God!"
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...