Wednesday, June 16

Thoughts on Manna Mondays

Thoughts on Manna Monday's Psalm 139:3







Psalm 4:8 says,"In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety." When I can't sleep at night this verse is a great comfort. When I can't sleep, God knows what's keeping me up. What a comfort it is to consider that He knows all the things that are on my mind.


As we've been learning Psalm 139:3 this week which says, "you discern my going out and my lying down, you are familiar with all my ways" let us consider this: God not only knows what is going on in our mind, He is able to discern every thought. His knowledge of our frame of mind is absolutely perfect.


Who else has perfect knowledge of us? No one.


Don't give up memorizing scripture. Let's commit this to mind and hide God's perfect word in our heart. We can become more confident that God knows us by learning Psalm 139 which tells us that He knows us.


Embrace God.


Love God.


Treasure God.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...