Friday, June 4

Pondering Scripture


Working on something new in my studio. Can't wait to see how it will turn out! Stay tuned for more!


Don't forget the scripture verse we are learning this week:
"O Lord, you have searched me and
known me." Psalm 139:1

Was driving in my car today pondering this verse and saying it aloud. This came to mind,"God, you know everything about me. My hopes, my dreams, my fears, my joys. My sin. My motives. You know my thoughts when I rise and when I go to sleep. You know all things. You know my present, past and future. You know everything."

Thank you God for being a personal God who not only knows us but is ABLE to be known.

Keep thinking about the scripture and placing it before your eyes everyday. Think about it, say it, treasure it.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...