Friday, July 23

Treasure the Moment


Having a husband who hunts whitetail deer, every April there is clover planted in my backyard in hopes that deer will come and eat it? I guess? Who knows. But it sounds good. I am guessing it is the mentality of, "if you plant it, they will come?" I know I did hear him say that deer liked it! Just letting you all know I have not checked my facts about deer and clover.

So, there we were, late in the afternoon, the sun was going down, the clover was a crimson red, my son wanted to be outside so I took a picture (or two!)

Priceless!

This week, I came across a mini photo shoot I had taken of my son over a year ago. I began to tear up looking at how small he was then. Time passes so quickly. He is getting so big! The joy of being with him has been so special to my heart and I am so thankful for all our moments together. As he grows older, he will not be hanging out with mama and this picture will just be a reminder of our times long ago. It's so easy to get busy and miss the special moments. But busyness cannot bring me joy or make a special moment. Only setting things aside to seize the moment can make a lasting memory.

I want to encourage you to get outside with your family or friends, and enjoy the day. Make time for it, because once it's over, it's over. You can't get it back.

Each day we have comes from God.

Enjoy the minute. Treasure the moment.

Oh, and by the way..........Happy Friday!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister.. I am all about that lifestyle. Eventhough I do have to work, I am so thankful the Lord has given me the creative schedule that I have so that I am at home with her as much as I am and when I am not, we have our Mom's and Matt gets his days with her too.. These last three years have been amazing with our little gift.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...