Saturday, July 3

Hey Friends! Wow! I received more answers for Free Art Friday than I had accounted for! TBA in Joy Treasure world means: To Be Announced! Because it is a holiday weekend, I am going to spend time with my family this weekend, check all the answers that I received and on Monday morning announce the winner of Free Art Friday. I might still make a few posts, but the blog will not announce the winner until then. Thank you all for being a part of Joy Treasure. I pray through this blog every person who comes here, can learn more about the bible and be encouraged in the LORD.  It is a joy to serve you all and encourage you to look to Jesus in every day!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...