Saturday, May 29

Preparing for the LORD's day


Hey friends! Joy 2 U this Sunday morning. (The Coming Clean Post part three will run Monday.)

Praise be to God who saved us!
Oh the wonderful cross of Jesus!

I get excited every Saturday thinking about the Sunday to come. Worshipping God with fellow believers makes me think of heaven- my eternal home.

I want to encourage you to anticipate with joy entering into the LORD's house this Sunday.

Thank God for you church, pastor, sunday school class, and for having a place to worship. Praise Him for His salvation, mercy and goodness. Remember all He has done for you this month, this week, this day. Confess all your sin to Him. Prepare your clothes for Sunday morning. Pray for God to open your heart and mind to His word. Come ready to worship. Ask Him to help you hear something new in His word.

I leave you with a quote from one of my favorite authors, Oswald Chambers.
He says,"Remember Whose you are and Whom you serve" (Feb 11th page in Utmost for His Highest).

My most favorite thing to paint are crosses. Each one always turns out different. The colors in this cross represent salvation. Yellow- light of Christ, Green- life, Blue- Living Water, Red- Blood shed for sinner, Black- death of Christ over sin. White- Heaven.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...