Monday, May 24

Hope that doesn't Dissappoint



I've been having so much fun lately painting scripture. A joy to my heart! It makes me happy to think about what it will look like when it's finished.

Our only hope is Christ. That's a truth to rejoice over today.

The scripture on this painting comes from Romans 5:2. As you further read the text, Roman's 5:5 explains more about hope saying, "and hope does not dissapoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us." WOW! I don't know about you, but I could use a little meditation on the phrase,"love of God has been poured out within our hearts..." Praise God for His amazing WORD! Praise God for His living hope! Praise God that he would look on me and pour his perfect love inside this sinful heart.

I pray you will consider the hope of Jesus today. It's real. It won't leave us disaapointed. You can count on that! We are to rejoice over it today and everyday.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...