Wednesday, May 12

No Other Name


Acts 4:12 says, "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved." (NASB)

I painted this picture from the scripture above. It makes me think about the joy Christ has placed inside my heart. Why? Because treasuring the joy of Christ begins by remembering the salvation He has given us. Salvation brings the joy of Christ inside our hearts. Without it, there is no true joy there. Only an emptiness that is longing to be filled. As a believer, I get frustrated at how busy I can get going about my days. When I find myself frazzled about life, I realize I am not remembering what ALL I have been given through Jesus-- eternity! When I stop and refocus my thoughts on the name of Jesus, I begin to find the joy again in daily living. What about you? Have you come to the place where you find yourself too busy to remember what ALL Christ has done for you?

Consider a few of the names of Christ today:

The Branch- Zech. 3:8

Deliverer- Rom.11:26

Father of Eternity-Isaiah 9:6

Fountain- Zech. 13:11

Mediator- 1 Tim. 2:5

Beginning of Creation- Rev. 3:14

Image of God- Hebrews 1:3

Guide- Psalm 48:14

Joy awaits you every morning through Jesus. But, when you and I choose to go our own way and let sin take over our day we forfeit treasuring Christ and the joylife he has for us.

Which name of Christ speaks to you today? Let me hear from you
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...