Thursday, January 27















I jotted this post down back in November. But I didn't have room on Joy Treasure until now. Hope you enjoy it today.

As usual, my son is asking more questions about God. How I love each one of them!  While making breakfast the other morning, he asked, "What does God eat for breakfast? Does he eat waffles?" That boy took the words right out of my mouth. All I could do was just stand there and look at his little face. I don't think I have ever asked myself that question. Out of the mouth of babes come questions about God that get us thinking more about Him with a childlike faith. I told him I believed there are lots of good things to eat in heaven. 

The Bible tells us we will share meals in heaven together.


“Isaiah 25:6 is a great example which says, “On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of rich food, a feast of well aged wine, a rich food full of marrow (that would be fat! Mm mm!)…” The Bible also tells us in Psalm 63:5 that our “soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food”, and that our “mouth will praise the Lord with joyful lips.” I am liking this rich food thing because that’s how I like to roll! How about you? What's the best meal you've ever eaten- imagine that times infinity and that's heaven! Makes me think of the richest meal I have ever had to the point where I am so satisfied there is nothing else I can eat - like a good steak dinner! Love Those good comfort food meals!

Well, it's a busy day here and I wish I could spend more time with you but I have some other projects I am working on that require my full attention. I pray this post got you laughing but also got you excited just thinking about our real forever home- heaven.

Joy 2 U my friends!

Happy Thursday!!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...