|Quote taken from (http://www.quotegarden.com/gratitude.html)|
When we say "thank you" we are saying to another person, "I appreciate you. You are of value to me. What you have done for me has not gone unnoticed."
The Bible leads us in the way of thankfulness. It instructs us what to thank God for. Psalm 118:1 says, "Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." The Psalmist in Psalm 118 continues to thank God for the following:
- "The LORD answered me and set me in a large place" (v.5).
- "The LORD is for me..." (v.6).
- "the LORD helped me" (v.13).
- "The LORD is my strength and song (v. 14).
- "He has become my salvation" (v. 14)
- "This is the day which the LORD has made" (v. 18)
- The LORD is God and He has given us light" (v. 27)
|(Picture taken by me!)|