Thursday, December 16

My top five favorite Christmas Recipes


This post is just for fun. No deep thought whatsoever! It's about one of my favorite topics too- FOOD!
I will post a few of my favorite recipes before Christmas. When you see these sweet little deer picture, that means its another recipe that's been posted to the blog.

 Okay. So here is my first recipe. Hope you enjoy!



Drain green beans. Pour beans into a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic salt. (I like to actually put them in a bowl first and coat them with garlic salt.Then I pour them into baking dish.) In a separate bowl, mix sour cream and soup. Spread over green beans in baking dish. Cut cheese into thin slices and place on top of the soup mixture. Take 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers and crush them in a bowl. Melt butter and pour over crackers and stir to get butter on all pieces of the cracker. Spread buttered ritz crackers over the top of the casserole.
Bake uncovered at 375 degrees until hot, about 30 minutes. Serves 8-10.
(Recipe comes from The Cotton Country Collection pg. 187- by Mrs. Steve Nichols)

This recipe is great because it doesn't use the fried onions which a lot of people might not like. Also it's not soupy. You can actually taste the green beans!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...