Monday, June 25

True Woman | I'm Not Reading "Fifty Shades of Grey"

True Woman | I'm Not Reading "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Today's Manna Monday post is going to link you to truewoman.com. This is a christian website I completely trust. I had planned on something else for today's post, but a dear friend sent this to me this morning and I could not let it sit in my inbox. This is a must read for all christian married women!!

The popular book "Fifty Shades of Grey" is a bestseller and is being talked about all over the place. I agree with Author Danna Gresh on all her points.

Just because something is the latest trend doesn't mean it's biblical. Check it against the Bible, sisters!

On Wednesday morning, I am going to post some christian book alternatives so stay tuned for that post. Would love to hear thoughts to Danna's article.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...