Friday, May 11

Fabulosity Friday

Looking for something to give to your mother-in-law or give to yourself?

This is NOT my idea!!! I found this idea on pinterest (Love pinterest!) except I used different frames. 
Also, my frame is for one hand. If you had multiple children, you could place all hands on one page and frame it. 

Supplies: white paint, fine art black paper, white crayon, frame.
Paint your child's hand. Let it dry. Then take the white crayon and write your child's name and date under the hand. You can do this multiple ways. I used one hand in a frame.

Here are mine:


                                                            Memories for grandmothers.....

                                                                     Memory for me!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!!!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...