Tuesday, May 15

30 Quotes from Oswald- What Impression do You Leave Behind?

Oswald Chambers that is!!!
I have learned so much from this man that I never knew. His love for the LORD has encouraged my spiritual walk with Jesus in so many ways for years. There is no devotional book that has spoken to me like "My Utmost for His Highest."

Today I wanted to post a quote from him. Be encouraged dear sister! You have purpose where you are, hope for the future and light to guide each step. You have the God of the Universe who is with you all the time.
"When once we get intimate with Jesus we are never lonely, we never need sympathy, we can pour out all the time without being pathetic. The saint who is intimate with Jesus will never leave impressions of himself, but only the impression that Jesus is having unhindered way, because the last abyss of his nature has been satisfied by Jesus."
 Oswald Chambers "My Utmost for His Highest" January 7th page 
                                                                             
Now that is something good to ponder on this Tuesday isn't it!!!!!
Are you intimate with Jesus enough to where the impression you leave is Jesus, not yourself, your problems, your attitude.....WOW!!!!! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...