Saturday, February 2

Free Art Friday Winner


Sorry ladies for the delay this am. My helper cut out with his daddy and is no where to be found!
Daddy has been gone all week long due to a meeting out of town, so I should have guessed the two of them would be hanging out early on this Saturday morning. To not linger any longer, I had to draw the name.



                                      Thanks to EVERYONE who entered Free Art Friday!!!!!
All the names in the bowl.
 
Here I go, since who knows when my son will come back with his daddy today.

                            YAY! Congrats Lisa! Message me on Joy Treasure Page and we will discuss the
   best way to get the artwork to you! 
 
Stay tuned! LOTS more art coming on the Joy Treasure blog this year!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...