Thursday, April 26

Good Morning God!!!! A Morning Prayer to God


Good Morning God!
I praise You for this day. You made it! You are creator God!!
Thank you for being my rock, my fortress, my deliverer, my shield, the horn of my salvation, my stronghold (Psalm 18:1-3)
Forgive me for being busy. Distracted. Consumed by a schedule. Rebellious at times. Consumed by what I want instead of what YOU want for me. Focused on the world at times instead of YOUR WORD.
I come to you this day. On my knees.
I come bringing You my heart. Search it and know it.
I come bringing You my thoughts. May my thoughts be focused on Your truth instead of my feelings.
I come bringing You my mind. Renew it as I read Your Word this morning.
I come bringing You my hands. May they serve You and reach out to others and share Your love.
I come bringing You my feet. May they be swift to do good and flee evil.
I come bringing You my eyes. Give me eyes to see what YOU want me to see in this day. Help me turn my eyes away from worthless things.
I come bringing you my ears. Help me listen for You. I long to hear Your voice as I read Your Word.
No matter what may come my way this day, help me to remember You are in control and are with me (Deuteronomy 31:8)
Thank You for your unfailing love for me. Your measureless love! (Ephesians 3:17-19)
Thank You that I get to come before Your throne at any time of the day.
Thank You that You hear me (Psalm 5:3).
Thank You that You see me (Psalm 139:3).
Thank You for Jesus!!!!
Amen

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for talking back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...